Logistics & Industrial Parks

Gav-Yam was established in 1928, even before the establishment of the State, with the goal of fulfilling the longstanding Zionist vision of land redemption. It was originally engaged in the establishment of industrial and workshop areas for local residents, and has since evolved into the current company that manages many industrial zones, creating an abundance of jobs.

Today, Gav-Yam owns a wide range of industrial, workshop, and logistics areas throughout Israel, from Haifa Bay in the north, to Yavne in the south.